SOFT OFFER FOR GOLD DORE BARS AND GOLD DUST
1. COMMODITY DESCRIPTION
The commodity/particulars that the Seller has offered and will supply
to the Buyer are as follows:
COMMODITY :AU ( Gold) Bars and DUST
FINENESS : 22+ Carats
QUANTITY :50- 200kgs as trial Shipment
DELIVERY : 5-7 Dyas
2. TRANSPORTATION DOCUMENTS
This delivery shall be accompanied by:
1)Certificate of origin.
2)Certificate of ownership.
3)Certificate of non-criminal origin and, that the gold is free
of all encumbrances.
4) Assay report
5) Customs declaration that all taxes and other duties have been paid for.
7) Export company declaration that all charges, Taxes and any
other duties have been paid full.
8) Certificate of assay report issue
1)Seller issues FCO with CEO Passport Copy
2) Buyer Signs and return back to seller with his passport copy
3) Seller send a contract for Buyer’s Approval
4) Buyer signs and returns back to Seller
5.) Buyer pays for all export taxes ,insurance and customs duties to
6) Gold BARS shipped to buyer’s destination port accompany by sellers Attorney
7) Gold BARS Receive by buyer
8) Payment release to sellers Bankers via TT within 72 hrs After the
Final Assayer Report.